Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all details within this website, however no warranty can be given by the company regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Intending purchasers should not rely on the information contained within the website, but should seek their own advice and make their own inspections and inquiries.
All information on our website is current at the time of issue, but is subject to change without notice.
All photos, videos, illustrations and plans represented are for illustration purposes only.
All home designs and plans contained either in this website or within our brochures and printed material are copyright, with design and detail remaining the property of Longridge Group. Plans are not to be used or copied in part of whole without the written consent of Longridge Group. For additional information, refer to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
Longridge Group are committed to ensuring the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information obtained through our customer interactions. *
We collect personal information relevant to the provision of services offered by our business, as well as to assist with our customer relationship management.
Information may be collected in person, over the internet, via email or by telephone. Information may be limited in the case of an inquiry to our business, or more substantial in the case of a contractual relationship.
At any time, you can opt not to receive our direct marketing by clicking unsubscribe or contacting us using the contact details provided below.
At all times, we are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy principles. If you have any questions about the collection of personal information or the specific information we hold, please contact us on 8301 301.
25-Year Structural Guarantee
We stand behind every home we build, and that’s why we extend a 25-Year Structural Guarantee to our valued Clients.
We will rectify any performance failing of the following structural elements of your new home:
- Foundation systems, concrete and or strip footing, as specified in the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards – where structural failure is defined as ‘Damage Category 3’ or higher; and
- Structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing as specified in the Building Code of Australia and all relevant Australian Standards.
It is a condition of the 25-Year Structural Guarantee that you maintain your home in accordance with the terms of contract between us; CSIRO’s Guide to Home Owners on Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance; and the Home Owner’s Information Guide which is provided at handover.
The 25-Year Structural Guarantee does not cover in the following circumstances:
- site conditions that are experienced post-handover that are outside of our control;
- damage caused by trees, storms, fire, flooding or acts of God;
- minor cracking (as defined in AS2870, Appendix B).
- renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home post-handover;
- a structural failure caused by anything other than our workmanship or our supply of materials;
- unforeseen influences that we may not have been aware of.
Who is covered?
The initial purchaser of a home constructed by us is eligible to make a claim. The 25-Year Structural Guarantee is not transferable.